• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Soooo.... (1 Viewer)

thez

RedCents
210¢
I know that I'm not around here very often anymore, and post even less, but I was hoping that I could get access back to level 2 on WoW ><. My roommates and I are hoping to set up a private WoW server, and I remembered there being a guide to that somewhere on here...

Or if not...omgz, nice to see anyone that actually still remembers thez!

Says you have access until August of this year to everything Thez, didn't even have to do anything myself. PM me if you aren't seeing it and I'll try to fix it.

Me likz ya Thez :D)

What was your name before vampire3?

Cos as i recall thez was a EQ1 boy and you are into WoW besides thez stopped posting long before you joined =)

Well I can say that I remember you thez, you prolly dunno me =)

- decker

Ya mon, I do. But yeah, I was EQ all the way...but setting up a private WoW server sounded like a good idea to waste some time with the roommates in our little amount of downtime. And I stopped posting actively sometime around June/July 07 or so...long time back, for a site like this.

@Decker
I don't know him i just decided to show some love to the guy ^_^
And that is my first and only account here Admin can check...

Ohh no punt meant vamp there are a lot of guys here that are on they 2nd even 3nd account =)

So are you in level2 yet thez ?

- decker

Spend a couple min and google it... You'll find it. Like I said. try ac map repack

Totally forgot to say something about this !

You are so wrong... Please remember to post like this:

Rich (BB code):
"Dude you could try THIS!!!!"

Hahaha i love that they made the site =)

But thez needs our guides not randoms, we can help him finding to right one faster...

- decker

Request - Soooo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back