• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sony meets Redguides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,349¢
Anyone else notice Redguides Adwords ad showing up on the "new and improved" official Sony boards? :)

Probably Sony will get around banning "inappropriate" ads eventually but for now Sony boards are full of ads for WoW, plat sellers, cheat sites *ahem* etc.

playj said:
Anyone else notice Redguides Adwords ad showing up on the "new and improved" official Sony boards? :)

Probably Sony will get around banning "inappropriate" ads eventually but for now Sony boards are full of ads for WoW, plat sellers, cheat sites *ahem* etc.

Umm after looking at sony boards just now i noticed nothing like this.

ROFL, I just went to the second page and yes it is right there on the bottom of the page. So here a question, if they suspend me again can I say that I saw the advertisement on their website? just have to look at the bottom of the page at all the advertisements, it doesn't always show up on the same page but it is there, I think its funny either way.

Last edited:
Google ads have a filter the site can use to restrict specific ads/sites.

So if the ad is there, it is most likely by SOE's choice.

Ignorance and stupidity are rarely choices. I don't think Sony did it by choice. And what kind of idiot at Sony decided that Google adwords should be on their message boards?? I'd love to see ads for Linux and Mac on Microsoft's knowledgebase pages.
"Don't want to fix this hotfix? Install Linux now!"
"This workaround not working around you? Buy a Mac here!"

Is EQ such a money loser that they had to grub for money by hawking their bandwidth? WTF?

The fact that you can see the ad there might be worth a try next time i get suspended or banned. TY :#

^^Hahaha^^

I hope that I don't get caught but if I do that would be great to explain to them.

Sony meets Redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back