• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - Someone stole my forum... (1 Viewer)

Lostboy

RedCents
hi there i dont go here cuz u guys are nerds but my name lostboy and some meth stole my forum. sooo u guys should prolly make me feel welcome until that gets all sorted out

<picture of a cat>

well i know everytime someone calls me a nerd i just cant wait to welcome them in. cant imagine why someone would steal something from someone so friendly as you..

GTFO-FAIL.jpg

- decker

hi there i dont go here cuz u guys are nerds but my name lostboy and some meth stole my forum. sooo u guys should prolly make me feel welcome until that gets all sorted out

<picture of a cat>

I'm sorry, we speak English here. What grade...err.. I mean country did you say you were from?

Funny - Someone stole my forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back