• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Someone give me something to do (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I'm in Louisiana for four more days and I have minimal computer access. Someone give me some macro to develop on paper or something before I kill myself due to sheer boredom.

OK...hmm....how about a macro that sends high class hookers to my house and charges them to Soultaker's credit card? No wait....that'd be a plugin wouldn't it?...damn

Make a roleplaying macro =P
Where it will assist the main tank and melee till dead.Reply to messages that have ? . ! or the characters name in it. Have like an entire matrix of replies :p

Looking for a macro for my cleric that will target my bard or anyone specified in my group and cast his hammer to help out the DPS, also able to cast a HoT spell when he gets low on Hps.

I have looked around and hacked and slashed a few macros that I found, but had no luck as of yet.

how about trying to make up the fully automated short task macro without warp or zone that everyone especially me is dreaming of LOL. Ahhh, 7 to 8 AA's a day and never fighting a bit to get them. LOL

Hmmz,

make a mac that erm err

does the whole 1.5 epics for us just turn it on come back at night and its all done :p

thinking about what i use and box and well erm

theres a rog macro
chanter macro
bard twist
cleric macro
bound to be a war mac (if i can find one)

think shadowman is a good idea tbh tho wud be ace :)

this is for the "or something" part, go out to a bar, they must have bars there, get drunk, and hit on the local females/males, depending on if your male or female, then go home with company or alone doesn't matter, as long as you had a good time, then when you return in four days, that is when to ask what to do when you have the comp access:)P

ohh IDEA!! a charm kiteing macro for bards!!

ok quick principlals for it bard wise (well the way i do it) if ya didnt know.

basing this in PoN but same princiaple works anywere more or less

first you wud manualy (im guessing) get a large swarm of mobs.
next I target the giant mobs eg the trees and charm them,
attack mob in swarm, the swarm will stop and beat on the charmed mob.
once pet hits about 20% i inviz to break charm (after targeting the pet)
then i chant the mob down till it dies then do the same again till all mobs dies

its alot faster way of exping than normal boring chant kiting and a bit more fun.

also as im yet to get it. the 70 charm any good or well crap?

My idea was better
icon_twisted.gif

Someone give me something to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back