• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Somebody being stupid. (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
Last night, I was in the bazaar on my ranger and I heard someone /ooc'n - "Selling Anguish loot rights, PST." -- Some monk was selling his ghosted loots out in public, and I don't think it's going to fly. I was wondering if he wanted the ban stick, and I wish I had an account that was not affiliated with NDelay, because I would report him at the sake of everyone else.

well, first off.....how will the person loot if unless they are flagged for COA

second, good luck getting back to the mob to loot unless you /warp. So the person who is buying the loot rights will have to have mq2 to get to the mobs. Otherwise, it's just a person who might take strays on guild raids to make some plat.

I'm not defending him, most likely he is as you say.......a gk'er.
His defense is easy though.....I was taking him with my raid force to sell him loot rights....

Unless the mob was already dead and the items were already rotting.

It's the work of like 10m to clear most of the mobs in the way to the named with monkbug, if you have a good version.

Also, as long as a character has signets, you can get them a pie, too.

Well, alot of people who use it on Luclin have about 5-6 toons themselves that they box.

The process would be quite easy.

Kill the mob.
Check the loots.
Have the taskleader sit in the Bazaar and do invites as people pay for the loot.
Then have them get piggied into the zone.
Warp your cleric to Keldovan, Ture, wherever, and have them suicide into some mobs and then summon corpse and rez.
Obviously, one seal per mob, but who is to say you have all rots on every mob.
Rinse and repeat.

--------------------

Don't think a zone flag would keep someone from doing this, most people nowadays have thier signets, and if they don't they can jump next weeks train to loot land.

My point being, it's a little ridiculous that people are selling the loot now, and I hope that they do get banned.

There was a guys selling loot rights to Glowing Runes a few months back on Tunare but haven't heard him trying to sell anything since then. I know its not the same but he was yelling in General 24/7 Glowing Rune 10K. He was killing names at will in many zone. Maybe he was just uber donno but seems a little strange.

Well, you can box Velitorkin, RSS, and MPG mobs for Glowings, so it's not that big of a deal. He might have used warp, but nothing like GK, I could duo any named mob in RSS and MPG with my Shaman/Monk duo at the time.

Somebody being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back