• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Some thing is going on around here.... (1 Viewer)

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,521¢
Keep a look out for news on what is going on with redguides.com there is some thing odd going on...keep a eye out for it on the 19th!

Due to Redbot playing Farmville, Teichou's drinking and my laziness but mostly this weeks patch all will be happening July 25-28. In the meantime enjoy this picture of our Fearless Leader.

you.... enticer! you reel us in then just cast us back out!!! I see how it is around here .. /em puts nose in air and thinks he is better then everyone else!!!

so if its not active hacks, and we have the new vanilla compile already wth could it be that I care about???!!! =p all i want are active hacks back unless you have some uber macro task thing that can get me 100's of aa per hour~

Could you actually make a plugin that displayed kittens every time you died ? Then I wouldn't be so upset during raids... Call it the blood pressure reducer!

I like this idea...best thing ever!(Teichou)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so here is an update...and i beat up red to get this...

its all gonna start happening Wednesday and some time early Thursday the big bomb will drop and every thing will Change!....I wonder what it could be....

ps....yes it is going to happen this time....

I have Maskoi and his cats tied up in a undisclosed location...so nothing will get in Red and my way! MUAHAHAHA

ok so here is an update...and i beat up red to get this...

its all gonna start happening Wednesday and some time early Thursday the big bomb will drop and every thing will Change!....I wonder what it could be....

ps....yes it is going to happen this time....

I have Maskoi and his cats tied up in a undisclosed location...so nothing will get in Red and my way! MUAHAHAHA

LIES! At the end of this exercise there will be cake...

Maybe its kiss assist as a single plugin rather then a macro. I honestly don't know if that's possible

if I remember right that is on the to do list of things to do for kiss...but it wont be till we are 100% happy with it..till there is nothing more to do with it or fix in it...so yah....good chance it will never happen lol

One more day till red bot tells us he found the All spark and can now transform into awesomness! And create new bots and the decepticons attack!

Last edited:
This is what happens when you /slap redbot. First he injects you with awesomeness.

Then you explode into....

Rainbow_Kittens_product.jpg

oh its working...I just woke up...got to grab the kiddo from her moms...then we got to wait for red to wake up...then shit is going down...

News - Some thing is going on around here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back