• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Some characters log in "Blinded" - cannot see no matter what I do (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meistro

RedCents
554¢
Hello all,

Trying to get back into EQ a bit. however when I log in on some characters I have a black screen as if they are blind. They log into the world, I see my hot keys and chat boxes, I just cannot see the world. It varies from Character to character, not from account to account. Has anyone else had these issues? does anyone know how I can fix this?

Solution
It appears to be in the UI for the character. I am not sure what the issues may be as I had used the same set-up on all my characters, but some appear to have issues and others, not . Thank you for those who responded and tried to help. it is appreciated.
Hello all,

Trying to get back into EQ a bit. however when I log in on some characters I have a black screen as if they are blind. They log into the world, I see my hot keys and chat boxes, I just cannot see the world. It varies from Character to character, not from account to account. Has anyone else had these issues? does anyone know how I can fix this?
what classes?

berzerkers have some abilities that make them blind.

are you running macroquest? macroquest2?

Hello all,

Gamma?

Gamma and clip plane at 60ish %

I have looked at these advanced settings between a character that can see and one that cannot and the settings are the same.

I got it fixed - sort of. I went in and deleted all the ini files attached to the characters that log in blind and deleted them. I will have to recreate all my hot keys but at least now i can see...

It appears to be in the UI for the character. I am not sure what the issues may be as I had used the same set-up on all my characters, but some appear to have issues and others, not . Thank you for those who responded and tried to help. it is appreciated.

Solution
Problem - Some characters log in "Blinded" - cannot see no matter what I do
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back