• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Some advice please (1 Viewer)

Install Titan and try it for a few days, then uninstall it and try CT Mod for a few days.

The only way you're gonna know about mods is to try em and see as everyone has different opinions on different mods.

Another choice would be trying a Mod Pack if you have some experience of addons etc. I've used Ometh NMod and Insomniax Recompilation at some point suing my WoW career and I liked em both (although they're complicated to set up for newbies)

yea i paid so where are they? how do i start it? where is the downlaod at? where is my macro utility? if someone can help it would be very nice...

"is this what i paid for? to post forums? i thought i bought something else whats goin on here?"

I see a trend happening lately, it's the I've signed up now do all these things for me trend. With all the great stuff on this sight it may take you more than 10min to find what you need. Or is it that people don't want to take the time to work at the gold strategys that are here because they don't want to actually put in the time to earn it.

For some the better place to go may be a gold seller... :#

And that is my random thought of the day, and because my thought are very random and far apart, i feel like i should share them when i do have one...lmao

someoneorsomething said:
Should i use Titan panel or the CT mod on WOW? Im a warior just want to see the pros and cons of each?

And I use both Titan and CTMod aswell as a few others i just take what the best of each have and what works best for me.

Read my WoW Ace Addon post, you can find much efficient addons to replace CT Mods and Titan Bar.

ok still doesnt tell me how to get started on anything...i read undestanding that if i sign up and paid i would be able to bend some rules on a game(EQ1) but instead all i see is a bunch of forums and no dam macros..where do i download it? how do i get it? im lost and im askin for help here..can someone plz give me some help...

You go onto the forums, search for the macro you want, them get what you need,

(I play wow not EQ so im not sure of the exact details.

Some advice please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back