• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Solteris Loot Wanted or Near (1 Viewer)

Skibumm

RedCents
Hey ladies and fellas,
I was wondering for EQ is there or are any of you willing to help me get a few pieces of raid gear from Solteris or near? I would love to donate or pay your fee. i am on Povar and am a warrior but I just dont have the hp or ac to take my bot team into Frostcrypt for spells etc. Please pm me and thank you very much for your time.

Unless you know people who can bot 54 men armies for you, you got no chance. Solteris is no walk in the park and requires many people doing different things all the time and max concentration

I thought you only needed to complete 1 Sol raid mission to be eligible to purchase raid gear from vendors...then you just need to buy phosphenes. Is that wrong?

If that is the case you just need to be a visitor on a raid with a flagged guild...

Solteris Loot Wanted or Near

Users who are viewing this thread

Back