• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

SOE is screwed up (1 Viewer)

geostone

RedCents
dont know where i should place this but think all the seasoned eqers should see how much love you get from SOE...

TSR Jimmy G.: Hi, my name is TSR Jimmy G.. One moment please, while I read your question.
You: ok np thanks for your time
TSR Jimmy G.: Please provide me the first and last 4 digits of the original credit card you used?
You: i have the credit card that i paid last cycle since i changed credit card accounts
You: **** and ****
TSR Jimmy G.: No.
You: one account was due on the 19th and the other cycle ended on the 21st
TSR Jimmy G.: Please provide me the information for ***** account first
TSR Jimmy G.: I need the original credit card information not the current one
You: that account was made in 1999 all i have is the credit card i paid for the accounts billing cycle
You: blah ****** account was made in 2004 ********* was made in 1999
TSR Jimmy G.: Yes.
You: i dont have that credit card information i used then anymore
You: im military and have moved since
TSR Jimmy G.: I understand
TSR Jimmy G.: If you don?t have the credit card number, please contact your financial institution to see if they can provide it to you.
You: i have my credit card that these accounts where paid with this last few billing cycles
You: but with 2004 i was in iraq and accounts have changed
You: in 1999 i cant even remember for sure what bank i used
You: for eq
TSR Jimmy G.: I don't need the 1999 information
TSR Jimmy G.: Please provide me the one you used in 2001
TSR Jimmy G.: Please come back when you can provide the information we need. We will be glad to assist you at the time you?re able to verify ownership. Thank You.
You: that is the issue and i know this is a headache but i dont have that information for that credit card not even sure which one i used and the cards i had in 2001
You: huh
You: do you have a number i will not put on hold i wish to contact sony please
You: not trying to be rude but cards change and i cant help that i dont keep my original credit card numbers from 1999
You: or to 2001
TSR Jimmy G.: I am sorry, that is our company policy. We can not make exceptions to this policy.
TSR Jimmy G.: Please call on 1-858-577-3987
You: i understand but i have bank statement proving payment to sony for these 2 accounts
You: i did was on hold for over an hour
You: it is busy

Well one question i have man is do u still have the Keys for the 2 accounts?? if so i woild think that shoul;d be enough info for them to know that it is u and u do in fact own the accounts..

smokinghot said:
Well one question i have man is do u still have the Keys for the 2 accounts?? if so i woild think that shoul;d be enough info for them to know that it is u and u do in fact own the accounts..

bro the keys got destroyed when my boys where young. boys will be boys it seems... and the fact that i have been here and there moving all the time not including the middle east a few times. oh well gotta love sony

smokinghot said:
ahh yea i hear ya just thought i would throw that out there for ya hehe.....i feel bad for ya man not sure what i would do if someone did that to me..

lol np man it seems to be happening to a lot of peeps lately. only thing that really upset me the 65 Bard was my son's and he was just gettting the hang of writing macros etc. hell he does better then me by far and the kid is 10 lmao

One of my accounts I let a friend borrow was hacked and changed hands like 10 times.

I have used the same account for a few years, but when it was hacked they said the same thing to me. About a year later, I called them and told them the story, they asked for the original email address used to create the account...I gave it to them, they sent me the new password. They CAN look up the original account information and you can verify it with them. (Info such as the original account name, address, email, etc.) I told them I could verify all of that information and wanted them to send the password to the original email address used to create the account and they did it.

I have also called on this account other times and they've been jackasses about it, wanting only the credit card numbers. It all depends on who you talk to and how their day has been. Keep calling and being nice about it until you get a person who is willing to really help you out.

thats some good info dark... thanks

i get easily fustrated with sony on the phone.. or ims.. or email.. lol

I just returned from Iraq a few eeks ago.. so my patience is thin... very friggin thin

8-)

armysoldier said:
thats some good info dark... thanks

i get easily fustrated with sony on the phone.. or ims.. or email.. lol

I just returned from Iraq a few eeks ago.. so my patience is thin... very friggin thin

8-)

man i know how you feel i've been to iraq 3 times and afgan once. i dont have much of a patience in the first place lol. ive called everyday so far and it seems a different operator but still same result

besides thats, the GMs wont tell ya anything these days :p tried askin a GM where i could find a spell, he recommended alla, well i check there, casters realm, baz and everything then he told me to ask others and no one knew :p GM still wouldnt tell me...

btw, you got a lot of aa's man :) 1000 is insane! :eek:

Last edited:
clrplr said:
besides thats, the GMs wont tell ya anything these days :p tried askin a GM where i could find a spell, he recommended alla, well i check there, casters realm, baz and everything then he told me to ask others and no one knew :p GM still wouldnt tell me...

btw, you got a lot of aa's man :) 1000 is insane! :eek:

woops 1000 let me update!:)

SOE is screwed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back