• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

SoE Event... So I think RG should do something. (1 Viewer)

CodeCompiler

banned
BANNED
RedCents
201¢
SoEFanF.jpg

So what I'm Thinking is RG should make some cool shirts and have our RG name on them and we should go there and be like WHATS SUPP.. lol :mq2 4tw

a couple guildies and i were gonna post peoples names on white shirts from our server we didnt liek and have on the other side GOT WARP! (in big print) we know we do ( in small print) just to be dicks.

www.chanwear.com

They will print any phrase or saying you want up to a certain # of characters. They have slow turnaround time so to be ready for fanfaire you should order soon.

Yeah but Redguides would have to have there symbol for RedGuides if able to =P then People could get there custom ones added on lol.. I would have something like Redguides on the back and the

IHACKBANME.jpg

But I donno.. Lol would be Funny or Maybe RG should sell Stickers and Shirts. lol.

I live about 5 min from where the fan fair is taking place, I would go for sure to see RG doing something cool with shirts or something. lol that would be great

SoE Event... So I think RG should do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back