• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

So... (1 Viewer)

omn1potent

RedCents
Wheres the macros and exploits that will level 'any' character automatically, not just a bard.

I'm playing a monk, and something to let me lvl up and go afk without dieing would be great.

There are hunter macros that you can use to level the monk manually but I would look at them as semi-afk. You really need a 2nd toon there to heal and buff the monk. The 2nd toon can be run by scripts as well.

Probably the fastest method would be the monster mission scripts that are currently posted. You would just need to work on your melee skills later.

Wasnt all MM mission quest currently availible require group of toon ?

Personnaly I dont have do anykind of afk xping since 4 month ago and im starting to find that its taking forever to level alt hehe

So...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back