• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hearsay - So this one time...at... (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
hmm...i dunno where, oh well :)

Lots of you don't know me because it looks like most of my kindred are gone...though I'm sure plenty of you will :)

I'm back in action and ready to kick in some faces and maybe post a little LotRO stuff :)

Did ya miss me? lol

I missed you.

Tell me this though: Is LoTRO worth buying ?

Played it a little in the start but there where a lot of errors and tbh it never cauth my attention. Has it become better or what ?

- decker

They fixed a lot of the errors, made a lot of changes to characters, added a lot of new places, etc. All the way up to book 14 soon (book 14 comes out this month sometime)

First paid expansion (Mines of Moria) is coming out soon, raising lvl cap to 60, adding 2 new classes, epic weapons that 'grow' as you level (very nice).

I took a few breaks (probably about 7 months total) and just started playing again about a month ago...I think it's really progressed, and am loving it :)

Creedy! Welcome back.
And btw, that growing weapon idea is just awesome, I wish wow's legendaries was just the same.

I still have my 43 champion on your server Creed, I'll probably be coming back to it as soon as I can get my graphic card fixed.

We'll have to get the ol' team back together again, your wifey poo, me and you.

Creed is back! Huzzah! Shame not for WoW though... good to see you posting again man... my challenge has been answered by 1 of the three at least :)

Creedy! Welcome back.
And btw, that growing weapon idea is just awesome, I wish wow's legendaries was just the same.

Thanks, and I thought so too :) You're going to be able to modify them (adding 'artifacts' and other stuff...should be really sweet :))

I still have my 43 champion on your server Creed, I'll probably be coming back to it as soon as I can get my graphic card fixed.

We'll have to get the ol' team back together again, your wifey poo, me and you.

Looking forward to it :). WC is getting decently sized, enough 50s to do all the end game instances, etc, etc. Plus, added my mother and two brothers to the team as well, lol.

:(

WoW needs you Creed.

haha :) no chance of that one ever ;)

Creed is back! Huzzah! Shame not for WoW though... good to see you posting again man... my challenge has been answered by 1 of the three at least :)

It's been a long ass time since WoW, lol...i don't even remember :)

Creed, I still remember helping you level up your mage, I think it was, in the Duskwood cemetery.

Good times. Lotro does own though, and I am glad to see that WC is still going strong.

Creed, I still remember helping you level up your mage, I think it was, in the Duskwood cemetery.

Good times. Lotro does own though, and I am glad to see that WC is still going strong.

to think I gave that account to Zap...

Im guessing you are talking about WoW lol. Good to see you are still around Creed. :)

Hearsay - So this one time...at...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back