• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - So bummed (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,396¢
My son bought me a $100 gift card at Walgreens for mothers day. So I went to use it today to buy a new printer and found someone had already used it. They had dinner at Applebee's and spent exactly $25 at Home Depot. Not sure how they did an exact amount on that one. And all this is in a different state than where the card was bought. There is $5 left.

I thought long and hard about what to spend this on and it was going to go for my EQ account until the printer died. Oh well.

I hope karma gets the low life that did that and doesn't have have any conscience about how it affects others. Like I am sure there will be scammers now getting donations for Maui.

Anyway thanks for letting me vent

My son bought me a $100 gift card at Walgreens for mothers day. So I went to use it today to buy a new printer and found someone had already used it. They had dinner at Applebee's and spent exactly $25 at Home Depot. Not sure how they did an exact amount on that one. And all this is in a different state than where the card was bought. There is $5 left.
I hope they got food poisoning and shit their pants in their car a long distance away from home! The $25 even amount could have been another gift card. Hope they lose that too!

I hope they got food poisoning and shit their pants in their car a long distance away from home! The $25 even amount could have been another gift card. Hope they lose that too!
Oh no, ITS HAPPENING ! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Its Happening Wedding Dress GIF by PeacockTV

IRL - So bummed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back