• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Skipping around the timer for group arena (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
This one was given to me, so I'm marking it under hearsay until I can get a positive or negative confirm on it. Let me know if it doesn't work for you. You need people of different levels, to set the difficulties.

1) Get 1 person to zone the group into a certain difficulty.

2) Then after is it completed, get a different person to zone the group into a different difficulty.

3) After that, get a third person to zone the group into the last difficulty.

Your group gets to do the arena back to back 3 times in a row. Furthermore, the timer starts from the timer you enter the zone under, and doesn't restart when you zone in the 2nd round, that way you get to redo it quicker.

This allegedly works with the group arena, and it might work with crawlers if the coding is the same.

Skipping around the timer for group arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back