• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

skilling melee abilities on npcs? (1 Viewer)

If there are any in the game presently then it's an unintentional bug and i doubt many people with this kind of information would post the info if they possessed it. Sony most likely trolls the boards, and past experience has taught us time and time again that the quickest way to get something nerfed is to publicize it.

Just like Gorv recharging items in NC, if this did exist, posting it here would only result in its nerf.

Dalorio Blistbobbie in Rivervale was a 62-67 mob which had 100k hp and hit for 1-5 damage max and an instant repop time. Back in luclin I killed him for almost 50 aa (a lot back then). This was pre-MQ2 as far as I personally was concerned. Less than a week after someone posted it in a public/private forum that sony had access to, the mob was almost immediately nerfed and those caught exploiting it during the 24-48 hours it was monitored pre-nerf were punished.

Lesson to be learned here: Don't post unknown serverside bugs in open places. Keep it in emails/pms if you want it to be around for long.

Best way is still the way I do it. Get a petclass with /pet hold. Duel them and fight their pet. I usually setup a shaman with a mac to heal the pet and leave my melee toon there beatin on them all night :P.

Nerf it if you want Sony have fun~!~

skilling melee abilities on npcs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back