• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - SK weapon question... (1 Viewer)

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys. I've been looking online and having no luck.. trying to figure out what the new (TOL) Knight only 2 hander is called. new 1 hander is war sword.. anyone know what the 2 hander is called?
Thought it would be claymore.. but not finding it referenced anywhere

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread