• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - SK Spell Disgust Rk. II wont cast (1 Viewer)

dinekus

RedCents
40¢
I cant seem to get my SK to cast his new Ae aggro spell Disgust Rk. II... He will cast any other AE spell i load and plug in to kiss but this new spell he wont cast, is there anyone who is having the same problem or can assist me in this fix?

AERadius=50
AE1=Improved Explosion of Spite|3|Mob
AE2=Improved Explosion of Hatred|4|Mob
AE3=Fundament: First Spire of the Reavers|4|Me
AE4=Doomscale Mantle Rk. II|4|Me
AE5=Scarlet Blade|4|Mob
AE6=Unholy Guardian Discipline|4|Me
AE7=Visage of Death|3|Me
AE8=Disgust Rk. II|2|Mob
AE9=NULL
AE10=NULL

yes i have it memmed it wont cast and i can put any other lower ae aggro spell in and it will cast but just wont cast the new Disgust AE.. Yes im sure im a gold member have access to all stages of RG

yes im all access even if i wasnt i would still be able to cast any spell... Spells arent like gear where if your not gold you cant use it

- - - Updated - - -

i can cast all new spells from 101-105 but the only spell kiss wont cast is Disgust Rk. II

i have Disgust Rk. II Memmed even when i do /cast Disgust Rk. II MQ or kiss tells me i dont have that spell Memmed but it is Memmed...

- - - Updated - - -

Disgust and Disgust Rk. II are different im not sure if you use rank 1 or 2 but seems mq or kiss isnt able to read rank 2 version

Problem - SK Spell Disgust Rk. II wont cast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back