• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK Ini Help (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
Ok so like I have done my best to look over the Ini that i downloaded.. For the life of me I cannot find were harm Touch is being used, and would rather have this as part of my burn.. But the only place that Harm Touch can be found is in my burn section but no matter what it goes off once it is up no matter what mob I have in the Camp.. it is driving me crazy

Ok so like I have done my best to look over the Ini that i downloaded.. For the life of me I cannot find were harm Touch is being used, and would rather have this as part of my burn.. But the only place that Harm Touch can be found is in my burn section but no matter what it goes off once it is up no matter what mob I have in the Camp.. it is driving me crazy
it is likely that it is mq2melee doing it

if you are using mq2melee do a /melee load just to ensure your ini is populated, then do a /melee harmtouch=0 then do a /melee save

• Harm Touch
harmtouch=0|1 [off|on] Use Harm Touch ability when ready.

Question - SK Ini Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back