• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK 2hs pure dps builds viable? (1 Viewer)

fesler

RedCents
125¢
I've been looking online to see where the SK's now place in dps, when they are fully in dps mode. I had a thought of using them as melee dps in my box group (in addition to always having 2.0 up). Are there any numbers available to see if this would be worth, or has anyone experimented with a 1 sk tank, 1 sham healer, 1 bard, and 3 sk dps?

I've been looking online to see where the SK's now place in dps, when they are fully in dps mode. I had a thought of using them as melee dps in my box group (in addition to always having 2.0 up). Are there any numbers available to see if this would be worth, or has anyone experimented with a 1 sk tank, 1 sham healer, 1 bard, and 3 sk dps?
I don't have any numbers or personal experience, but i know a few dudes who have multiple sks and either another sk, a war, or a pal tanking and with cycling of 2.0s and dps - absolutely wreck stuff lol - its kind of laughable - its a bunch of effort imo - when you could peel those sweet sweet sks off to their own group, but probably pretty fun

A lot of SK players (myself included) optimise for DPS because better DPS=better tanking, but they will never compete with a proper DPS class. Closest to a tank/DPS combo is mage - the pet is an annoyingly good tank vs nameds, and saved my bacon a lot of times in TBL, and sometimes does in ToV if the tank drops.

Question - SK 2hs pure dps builds viable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back