• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK 1.0 quest step help (1 Viewer)

Emote2187

RedCents
30¢
Hello all! First post just been lurking.

With the SK 1.0 epic Knarthenne Skurl wont respond when I say "What blood of the innocent" I'm guessing its a truespirit faction issue, but I killed peg leg and the spirit wont talk to me either. I'm not sure what to do now? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm on CZ at level 52 on my SK and 51 on my shammy, and a side bar question is if I plan on boxing 4 toons, I am thinking running SK, BER, Cleric, Bard and my friend plays a ranger, would that group work fine? or what would you ditch/add?

Solution
With the SK 1.0 epic Knarthenne Skurl wont respond when I say "What blood of the innocent" I'm guessing its a truespirit faction issue, but I killed peg leg and the spirit wont talk to me either. I'm not sure what to do now? Any help would be appreciated.

You have the wrong text. The words are what heart of an innocent
Last spot can add anything , most dps would prolly be a rogue but mage would add coh and make things easier moving the group around or maybe add a wiz for ports and teleport to bind is super handy..

Question - SK 1.0 quest step help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back