• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Site Suggestions, Ideas, and Opinions (1 Viewer)

Free redcents and reddollars all around!!!

Really though, the Everquest monthly poll NEEDS to be brought back. Look at how many contributions I have made not only for Everquest live servers but also EQEmulator and even Shards of Dalaya custom EQEmulator. That gives me a grand total of 561 redcents, which really isn't enough to get some of the stuff out there. With all the stuff I've contributed and I have nowhere near enough for an iPod or something then I doubt any non administrator/MODs even consider that as a pheasable goal.

By putting up a monthly poll with a reward of a few hundred redcents, or however many you choose, that will significantly help the site in two ways. For one it will motivate people to contribute exploits previously held secret as well as putting out new plugins and helping the community more as it used to be in the old RedGuides during the monthly poll. Trust me I remember, that damn TeachersPet always beat me.

But anyway, the second reason is that it gives those who actually DESERVE it the redcents they haven't been getting. I really appreciate everyone throwing me a redcent (or red dime I guess, since it gives 10) or two. Though, truthfully speaking, the MAJORITY of people on this website don't feel like wasting a whole 10 seconds to redcent those who deserve it as long as they get what they want.

So there's my piece, let me know what you think. You know I've already contacted you, Alatyami and Redbot about this before and it's always a "looking into it" and never get a response.

Serious - Site Suggestions, Ideas, and Opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back