• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Since 1/15 Patch (1 Viewer)

RedCents
88¢
I have noticed a couple of things since the last patch and its a little frustrating. First, I want to say love the new launcher and how it works. That being said the problem I feel I am having is that I have plugins set as "Watch" I.E> Status plugin and Targetinfo plugin. These do not show up in the plugin tab of my launcher. The macros that I use or on my "Watch" list are showing up. Secondly, I can not get my targetinfo plugin to load up and a few others as well are there an amount that can be loaded at one time? Thanks for any help ahead of time.

I have noticed a couple of things since the last patch and its a little frustrating. First, I want to say love the new launcher and how it works. That being said the problem I feel I am having is that I have plugins set as "Watch" I.E> Status plugin and Targetinfo plugin. These do not show up in the plugin tab of my launcher. The macros that I use or on my "Watch" list are showing up. Secondly, I can not get my targetinfo plugin to load up and a few others as well are there an amount that can be loaded at one time? Thanks for any help ahead of time.
the plugins that show on your plugin tab are only the paid resources that you own - there is no reason to "watch" a plugin otherwise because they are downloaded automatically

What do you mean about the plugins not loading? /plugin mq2targetinfo load should load the plugin -- if you are using a custom ui you might have to mess around with some of the settings for it

Thanks, I do use the Graphite UI and never had a problem with the plugin Targetinfo. It's fine I will figure out something with the default UI. I tried with the default UI and I am still getting this message "Plugin 'mq2targetinfo' could not be loaded."

Problem - Since 1/15 Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back