• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Simple quest turn-in macro? (1 Viewer)

golke

RedCents
20¢
I have been farming bone chips and am looking to find/write a macro to just do turn ins at a quest NPC. I'm not on a server that has bone chip vendors, so I can't use the excellent bone chips macro found elsewhere on these forums.

Does anyone know if it'd be easy to rip out just the quest turn in portion of that macro? Or has someone done that already? I'm only looking to do a couple thousand bonechips so it doesn't need to be super fast or efficient. Any help would be appreciated.

How hard is it to really turn in 4 stacks (100ea) of bonechips at a time? You can let the quest reward fodder just build up on your cursor, it wouldn't impact picking up more bonechips and handing them in. I just don't understand trying to do a simple process automatically. =/
It's really quick so it's not as if you need to turn it on, go make a sandwich, and come back.

Question - Simple quest turn-in macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back