• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Silver Account Item Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,317¢
I think I read somewhere before that FTP account characters have limitations to what items they can use. With that said, if you use a Krono to go All Access for a month, and let it drop back to Silver once expired (I think it still goes to Silver right?), you get to keep the AA's, but do you also get to continue using unrestricted items like All Access? I couldn't find anything about this in my search. Anyone know?

I think I read somewhere before that FTP account characters have limitations to what items they can use. With that said, if you use a Krono to go All Access for a month, and let it drop back to Silver once expired (I think it still goes to Silver right?), you get to keep the AA's, but do you also get to continue using unrestricted items like All Access? I couldn't find anything about this in my search. Anyone know?
Are you talking about Prestige items? Dropping back from gold/krono to free does not make you silver anymore (most of the time, it may still in some buggy cases but I haven't found a repeatable method for it anymore), and neither silver nor bronze accounts can use prestige items. So I think the answer to your question if I understand it correctly is no, either way.

You keep AAs, but any prestige items require a subscription. And using a krono now doesn't guarantee dropping to silver. All my krono'd accounts in the last 1.5 years have dropped to bronze or whatever they call it now.

Last edited:
Are you talking about Prestige items? Dropping back from gold/krono to free does not make you silver anymore (most of the time, it may still in some buggy cases but I haven't found a repeatable method for it anymore), and neither silver nor bronze accounts can use prestige items. So I think the answer to your question if I understand it correctly is no, either way.

You keep AAs, but any prestige items require a subscription. And using a Kronos now doesn't guarantee dropping to silver. All my krono'd accounts in the last 1.5 years have dropped to bronze or whatever they call it now.

Ah, so Silver isn't a thing anymore. That's good to know. Thank you 🙏

Got to keep Silver accounts if you had any but not an option anymore. Can use Rank 2 and Rank 3 spells (if memmed when sub expires and go back to FTP) but can not mem the spells when FTP.

Got to keep Silver accounts if you had any but not an option anymore. Can use Rank 2 and Rank 3 spells (if memmed when sub expires and go back to FTP) but can not mem the spells when FTP.
So you can still mem the spells in the spell slots, you can't scribe them unless you have the rk 2 unlocker purchased. But if you're not subbed even if you have the rk 3 spell on spell bar it only hits for the rank 1 spell dmg even though it might say rank 3 or the rank 2 dmg if you have the unlocker purchased on the character.

Question - Silver Account Item Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back