• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - Silly Patch Day Vote: Bread heel; yay or nay? (1 Viewer)

Bread Heel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
28,610¢
Pronouns
He/Him
My wife going upstairs to her office for work today - I was singing her the A-Ha take on me line about being odds and ends, and told her that i'm basically bread heel when she goes away. then I went on a long rant about my feeling towards bread heel.

anyone pro bread heel?

Last edited:
Try and tell me you wouldn't love you the heel with some raisin bread!

Doesnt matter, bread is no longer the staple of our society.

Paladin Guilds though, THAT I can get on board with!

I flip them over to make a sandwich. Somehow I think it will trick me into thinking I'm not eating the heel. It doesn't work. I'm too cheap to throw them out though!

Well I'll continue to enjoy my heel end hot dogs while the rest of you scramble around saying "Why are there only 6 buns in a pack but 8 hot dogs!"

i dont know who said it, but i saw it, and had to react! raisins should NEVER be involved in bread or cake or snacks!!!! raisins is a snack in its own, and needs to stay in their own little box!!!

and i toast bread heels and put egg salad on it, very tasty

Bread Heel is just another piece of bread to me. Crust is its own part. Also bread heel pb and j hold together better than normal bread if you are a milk dunker. =)

Edit: my wife on the other hand hates the heels. refuses to eat em.

If we are now talking about raisin involved food crimes, I have a greater food crime that needs to be abolished.

NO MORE RICE IN BURRITOS. It's wrapped in carbs, you don't need to fill it with carbs.

the heels are eaten first and last or thrown away. to many people touch that first heel, skipping it for 2 middle pieces. kinda gross to think about if you dont live alone.

All the more reason to not eat the heel. People use it as a palm brace to reach past it for real bread.

All the more reason to not eat the heel. People use it as a palm brace to reach past it for real bread.
I think the technical 'good practice' reason to keep the heels in until the end is to keep the in between slices from drying out but everyone in my house is trained to wash/dry their hands before reaching in or they lose the hand :p

I always use the heels for buttering up corn on the cob. Holds all that melted butter, then of course you go the Paula Dean route and eat it because it's got butter.

You should not be picky and waste food. There are lots of people in this world without food, clean water and a home to live in. Soon more people will be without those when the pole shift happens soon.

I don't like it but I eat it anyway
Growing up almost homeless poor you don't have to like it, but you do have to eat it. (No pity - I'm an adult with money now... Still a cheap ass, though)

I cut up the heels and let them go stale. Toss them in the freezer until I have enough stale bread cubes to make some croutons.

The best is when there is a freshly baked loaf and you cut the first slice, a heal that is at least an inch and a half thick. Its still hot and the real butter melts.

well. 2 things.

don't feed ducks bread :(

and

no, you.

If I try to feed the birds bread, deer show up and eat it. I'm in a fairly high density area too. You know the first day I ever saw a deer going down the area between my house and the next over? When I was having my driveway concrete redone, and the deer was investigating all the dirt that was left from them having dug up the old driveway and not having put in the new one yet.

Imagine that - you are anticipating wet concrete soon, and that's the day you first have a deer going around in your yard.

I thought you were talking about evil bread! We call it crust here, so was confusing. It's not the best, but nice toasted with scrambled eggs or cheesy beans on toast!

Stupid - Silly Patch Day Vote: Bread heel; yay or nay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back