• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shroud Trick for cheap corpse summon not working (1 Viewer)

Jinx

RedCents
I just tried the Shroud trick to summon my corpse and save PP doesn't work anymore. NPC tells me Soulstone is not highenough for the form of my formal self (. Dam back to wasting PP again.

Did you read the patch message?

*** NPCs ***

- Updated the character models for many NPCs throughout the world. This includes changing Illusion: Werewolf to use the new werewolf model.
- The corpse summoners in the guild lobby are no longer fooled by shrouding down to lower levels before handing in a soul stone.
- Creatures without legs have lost the ability to kick.
- The treants in Theater of Blood that have been shedding hooves and horse meat will no longer do so.
- Lowered the hit points and increased the respawn time of the door that leads from Devastation into Stronghold of Rage to make access to Stronghold of Rage easier.
- The angry and hurt Faydedar that Dolgin helps people bait no longer has any viable meat on him.
-Terrorantula's children should no longer warp across the desert.
- Summoning a horse should no longer upset nearby NPCs.

Yea, its clearly posted in the patch message that it was fixed.

edit: Lol Cade beat me to the punch, and even quoted.

N

Jinx said:
I just tried the Shroud trick to summon my corpse and save PP doesn't work anymore. NPC tells me Soulstone is not highenough for the form of my formal self (. Dam back to wasting PP again.

I've done this a few times in the past. Those are great stones for a guild bank :)

Dam print is too small I almost never read the patch message. Guess my post was for the other seeing impaired as well.

Sorry Guys. Will slow down next time and read the complete messge.

Wow I read the message too and missed that, I even tried to use this trick last night and found it didn't wiork but was beatin to the punch in posting it. Oh well such is life. It was good while it lasted and saved me a whoooop a cash in summoning. Damn SOE

Shroud Trick for cheap corpse summon not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back