• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shroud EXP Garnishing (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
If you max out your shroud line you're using is exp still garnished off? My girlfriend is using the Goblin Rogue shroud so she can go AFK in my powerlevel group without dying and she woke up this morning gaining about half of the EXP I did, but unlocking the entire Goblinoid line.

I have been using shrouds a bit lately and I dont notice and garnishing of exp, full shroud line or not.

If shes going to be afk, have her shroud down to make the mobs red, this will optomize her gains a bit.

Shroud xp doesn't take away from the xp you get to level up/AA. I've unlocked all shrouds on 2 toons. It's seperate. Dont know if there was a level variance between toons or what, but it wasn't the shrouds.

I didn't think about it until just now but it's probably the level difference. As my monk levelled up it got closer to the level of the PLer so it levelled faster, but my girlfriend was shrouded at level 50 the whole time. That must be why she went slower.

Shroud EXP Garnishing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back