• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - shownames (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,323¢
is there a way to turn off just the character name that we are playing like a command it was awesome last time except that it banked everyone's names out id like to be able to turn off character name as i do /shownames 0 and it wont work anyway just want the toon im playing to turn names off if possible hope its not to much to ask

is there a way to turn off just the character name that we are playing like a command it was awesome last time except that it banked everyone's names out id like to be able to turn off character name as i do /shownames 0 and it wont work anyway just want the toon im playing to turn names off if possible hope its not to much to ask
looking at everyones names is fine just want my name to poof lol

it is currently bugged i believe

Question - shownames

Users who are viewing this thread

Back