• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Show PC, NPC, Pet, Merc Names, etc.. (1 Viewer)

noose

RedCents
I can't figure out which plugin or which INI I need to edit to make these go away. I would like to use EQ options ONLY to manage these options but some setting in MQ2 keeps fuckering it up. Any help would be appreciated.

I've included the section of macroquest.ini which I believed controlled this. These settings had no effect.

Rich (BB code):
[Captions]
;MQCaptions=0
;Update=35
;Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
;Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
;Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
;Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AARank},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
;NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
;Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
;Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

That was my starting point; I changed it to "0" before commenting it all out. I'll give it a shot and report back, though. Appreciate the reply.

Question - Show PC, NPC, Pet, Merc Names, etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back