• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - Show Focus Effects on current gear (1 Viewer) 1.2

Monocly

RedCents
307¢
Great start! I don't think I even really considered the focus effects much.

Hate does not seem to be applying for Anger mods. They are worn effects. Echo of Anger, Echoing Anger, etc.

I realize they may not be flagged as a focus effect perse, but in essence they are a focus effect on gear in application.

Great start! I don't think I even really considered the focus effects much.

Hate does not seem to be applying for Anger mods. They are worn effects. Echo of Anger, Echoing Anger, etc.

I realize they may not be flagged as a focus effect perse, but in essence they are a focus effect on gear in application.
They also haven't been increased in years like the melee focuses.

This could be pretty handy. I noticed it doesn't seem to be picking up last blood augments or any focuses from augments (Ancient Dragon's Eggshell Fragment for instance).

Also adding for input and hopefuly doesnt sounds like im needy or wanting to much as im loving this!

1. If your gear doesnt reflect a category lets say mana cost could that be displayed at the top under a different tab . So that way you can still see what you dont have under a tab but not worry if its not applicable to your class. So like I have tab and I dont have tab. Example of this would be like Manacost to a warrior so i wouldnt care to ever see it. If that doesnt make since let me know.

2. Resist are not being reflected unless that is something else???

3. No melee haste is being reported from what i can see.

Looking tons better with adding in the fero/cleave

Last edited:
Lua - Show Focus Effects on current gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back