• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Shoulderpads of Levitation - Cannot request Into the Leviathan's Lair ? (1 Viewer)

Smokeybear72

Only YOU can prevent forest fires !
RedCents
5,010¢
For some reason, I am unable to get this quest : Into the Leviathan's Lair

I am going after : Shoulderpads of Levitation for some alts.

It continues to say that this task can take a maximum of 0 players ?????? I have tried it with less then 3 and it gives me the normal line.. you need at least 3. I have tried it with 3 players and 3 mercs.. gives the same as below.
I cannot find anything about progression needed for the TASK version.
I can go through all the chats with Vorgin and when the task window comes up, I select task .. it waits a few seconds and then returns the yellow window saying below.

Any ideas?

1603082009033.png

Maybe the level spread between the characters? That response will show like that in LDON's when the spread is off. Or when you need to run a full 6 characters.

Maybe mercs are not allowed?

In the walk thru text its says "I agree" not just "agree" - I doubt that is the issue on it though. But some of those older quests don't trigger off the highlighted/linked response correctly. So maybe type it in as "I agree"

Problem - Shoulderpads of Levitation - Cannot request Into the Leviathan's Lair ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back