• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Should I move to Test? (1 Viewer)

wbb007

RedCents
90¢
I'd like to hear from a test server player as well. I haven't played there, but from what I've heard, they have a great community. The economy is wacky because plat duping is so easy, so I'm not sure how players get items.

Test is great. You get everything and everyone is nice. Just don't get caught mq2ing. Transfer all your pp to a free account so you can test copy it.

The economy is whacky, but not entirely. I like it and have a raid force crew there. Think I have at least 1 of every character there at level 100 and max or almost max aa's.

It's a fun server, but the exp is so crazy, you max quickly and the get board.

I raided on test for a while with the progression guild there (knew the founder/leadership really well from before). It has a great community; it seems larger and more open than the regular servers. The perma-gold and free expansions are nice, too.

The downside is the really quick leveling. There's not a whole lot to do unless you put restrictions on yourself and ensure you don't outpace your interest.

I just moved there a week or so ago with my level 70 bst. Having a lot of fun, it not empty for sure, and general chat is a lively (and actually has seemed more useful at times!).

People seem a little more experienced and I have a learned a few good tips (ie using the summon banker AA to max conjuration fast, etc).

I'm looking for a guild to join or something too, just a casual player atm :)

I have played on test my entire career in EQ since 2001. It is a great community and like people say any items you really need just buy on live server and copy them over. There are a few older players that frown on that type of thing, I personally didn't mind it when they started allowing copy's. I'm pretty new to Mq2 (about 2 months) since i use to 4 to 6 box without any kind of macros Kissassist has really gotten me spoiled i can never go back and play the old way again. You will run out of thing to do in a couple of months. In 2 months i have maxed all my aa's on all 6 accounts. I have also camped all the cotf gear i want. Now other than raiding there really isn't much to do.

Heyas, I have been on the Test Server since 2002. It is an excellent server. I have a question though is there anyone using MQ2 on test server and would I be using the normal compile to make it work? Thanks.

Excellent! I watched the video for DLing and installing Live version of MQ2 but DLing the test server version is getting a little fuzzy for me. I was wondering if I could get some help in the process. I used MQ2 a long time ago and I am not very computer literate.

Question - Should I move to Test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back