• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shared Bank (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
Just a heads up they finally fixed shared bank, You can only place and take out items clientside now.

Item Drop Func is at: 0x4CF1E0

Last edited:
ie. if you try using it, you will see the item placed into the shared back client side, log out, back in on the same toon, its no longer in shared bank.

Cool.

Knowing SoE they likely removed the protection on the Shared Bank with this "nerf" so whoever finds a new way to put No Drops in the shared bank will be able to hack that shit up like no other.

Bah was never really that protected, as long as you didn't X-fer items from recent expansions they let it go. I transferred a few epic 1.0's around, old keys etc

It appears to me that there is a tolerance of 3 flags sent then you got noticed. I tested this with three accounts in one day and so far in a span of about 3 weeks two accounts were banned. One account I put 8 items through (both share bank slots 4 times) and was banned 6 days later. Another account 6 items (3 times) and was banned in 6 days. Third account was 4 items (both share bank slots 2 times) and 20 days later still nothing. Based on this I'd guess there was little room to move without getting noticed, and as has been stressed over and over and over if it's an account you care at all about it isn't worth the risk no matter the item.

Unless using the trade window for trading with other PC's becomes available again or someone figures out NPC's you can put no drops into and kill / loot I can't imagine there ever becoming a way to safely move no drops around.

i have duplicate all my main item and xfer all to some of my twink alt and not got
banned yet i started that with the big roll back and make some trade until last month i think it is very bad luck or good luck when you got catched or not or petitioned by other that see item
i got a twink with some item that have no req level on it from dod my pal got the epic 2.0 of enchy
so the when you got ban or not is due to multiple factor i think

Shared Bank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back