• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Shaman Master Class (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,984¢
I think it's safe to call it that. Because I'm going to be teaching something you have never done on purpose anyway. Practice this, get good at it and be well great like me. It's not often I give away secrets like this here it is.

AA Spiritual Rebuke

It knocks up to 8 enemies out of camp and roots them for up to 4 Minutes.

This is your Shaman's Crowd Control you hit this and you get an instant reset.

This is your Shaman's Oh Shit Button if things are about to go bad it's a mini succor because you can Cheetah the group and haul ass

If guys are dying hit the button gives you and the Necro time to Rez the group to continue the fight.

Practice this. It will come in handy. It's this kind of knowledge that makes my Shaman A Living Legend. There I said it so you didn't have to.
Seriously enjoy the tip.

I don't know how to play my shaman lol. It's just back there healing and doing shaman stuff. No idea what he is up too, but he keeps me alive at least. lol

I'm the same way, my shammy has been run on RGMercs since birth. I've driven him less than 5 minutes total his whole life.

Lol. I haven't even chased down his spells. I've handed him plat and then sent him via /scriber to get spells. It's been a great relationship. I hand him some gear, hand him some cash for spells. Other than that, I'm not sure exactly what hes doing back there. hehe. To be fair this is also true for my mage and wizard too. Now that I think about it... same goes for my Pally. I know how to play my bst/bard and druid. Everyone else... they just do their job on their own.

Lol. I haven't even chased down his spells. I've handed him plat and then sent him via /scriber to get spells. It's been a great relationship. I hand him some gear, hand him some cash for spells. Other than that, I'm not sure exactly what hes doing back there. hehe. To be fair this is also true for my mage and wizard too. Now that I think about it... same goes for my Pally. I know how to play my bst/bard and druid. Everyone else... they just do their job on their own.
yep every five levels

/dgae /mac scriber x ${Me.Level}

The only toon I can effectively play myself is my mage and I'm pretty poor at it lol

Discussion - Shaman Master Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back