• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Settings up Email addresses (1 Viewer)

RedCents
251¢
Seems I got black listed (even with VPN) from a few providers so I can't create any more. No phone 2FA is a requirement for me too.

What are you guys using to get a bunch of email addresses, like for 10+ ?

Just tried AOL tgey require a phone. Living out of the US so might be country related ?
Its not for the 2FA at AOL but if your looking for how to create email without a phone then maybe this will help. Not sure what your going to do when the EQ account wants to pull an 2FA on you though.

Maybe Gmail? Just click "skip" when it asks for a phone

Google turns up some articles

vpn does you nothing, vpn is a scam, to sell ad information to third parties!
Helped play on TLP not getting trueboxed with key broadcaster just fine :D
Its not for the 2FA at AOL but if your looking for how to create email without a phone then maybe this will help. Not sure what your going to do when the EQ account wants to pull an 2FA on you though.

Maybe Gmail? Just click "skip" when it asks for a phone

Google turns up some articles
Yeah saw that article. Still need a phone to register an account on Gmail and co. Anyway those account are for personal use, I might just give my phone number. Just don't like it. Talk about selling data to third parties !

Seems I got black listed (even with VPN) from a few providers so I can't create any more. No phone 2FA is a requirement for me too.

What are you guys using to get a bunch of email addresses, like for 10+ ?
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]...etc...
[email protected]

And now this... @Redbot and friends playing soccer.

Soccer Fail GIF

Question - Settings up Email addresses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back