• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Serving Another Master -- faction busted? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
I'm on the last group task before I get access to Mearatas, the one titled "Serving Another Master."

This involves going to Esianti and talking to the fire mobs in the NW side of the zone. I followed the EQResource progression to a T but I am "couldn't get any better" faction with everyone else except the Efreeti, with whom I am "couldn't get any worse."

Obviously I need the faction in order to proceed..

Which of the other 3 factions is best to break in order to boost Efreeti, such that it'll be easy to boost back up once I am done with what I need? And also, where's the easiest place to do it? I've just been sitting in Aalishai pulling air mobs and grinding them out and I want to pull my hair out doing this

None :D
Mez the mob then sneak behind it and talk to it or charm it.

If you want to level out the faction mereatas in the center is the best bet, a few hours of killing the named would have you leveled out on all of the factions.

Strategy - Serving Another Master -- faction busted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back