• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Servers UP... Servers Down (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

it can't be broken if it never worked to begin with...or am i wrong? Think of it like a rocket...the thing wasn't "broken" if the engine turned on...then explodes. It's broken if it makes it to space...and while in orbit it leaks or something.

EX: "Ops is in the process of investigating the cause of the world crashes shortly after the servers came up. Please keep an eye out here if there are additional updates. There is no ETA on unlock at this time. "

..and they did a good job. Good job.

Little mood music...recently went back to Skyrim VR to spend my leisure time hidding/running from dragons...this music always me feel like i was waiting on EQ Patch day...anyhow...enjoy!

Skyrim Ambiance = EQ Patch/Launch day music

On the plus side...in 20 minutes we may get to crash all over again! Yay!

"...In about 20 minutes Ops will begin to unlock and monitor servers, please do not be concerned if your world is not unlocked immediately as they are being unlocked in waves..."

After all these year they still can't have an accurate time estimate of a patch. So much for automated test cases.

If they really do bring in $11.5 million per year from EQ, what are they doing with it?
How much would it take to hire some real computer experts?

they should say, sorry we are launching a new expansion, be prepared not to play for the next 48 hours, because we do not know how to fix our crap right!
but still send me your money!

They will crash soon. In an effort to cut costs they laid off the support staff, and replaced them with Jawas

Bans - Servers UP... Servers Down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back