• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers down (1 Viewer)

Sucks. I got kicked right after I set up camp. Now I'll log in to a timely death when I get jumped by all of the respawns and will have to start over. Oh well.

bear in mind I am in the UK and its 6am here, I wonder if it related to the issues I was having last night? Game was very slow to respond but not lagging, and I also had trouble loading in one of my characters, in the end I logged as I couldn't work out what was affecting gameplay so much! lol

bear in mind I am in the UK and its 6am here, I wonder if it related to the issues I was having last night? Game was very slow to respond but not lagging, and I also had trouble loading in one of my characters, in the end I logged as I couldn't work out what was affecting gameplay so much! lol

Nope that was a network issue, started at 9pm last night GMT and persisted

I'll blame that on my sucky play and wiping the group then. Nothing to do with the gin I was drinking ...

News - Servers down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back