• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Servers crashing (1 Viewer)

Before I got kicked off, Aradune's population was showing Low and Rizlona was at High.

The login servers, game servers, forums and website seem to be down as well!

Logged in only to get disconnected rather quickly.
at one time I was in with 3 toons at a time but never for more than 2 minutes.

When I played before I do not remember this kind of repeated downtime / crashing happening.
Although now I am stuck at home, playing more often. So maybe I am just noticing it more now.

Also, I have Krono'ed / subscribed my team, and this is eating into my time :( That may be why it is more frustrating.

nah definitely not "the norm" but its possible it is the "new norm" - they recently moved databases, and then hardware and then other stuff - so its possible, unfortunately :(

it really stinks

This is my first time trying a TLP. Servers crashing, down for hours, login queues, everyone bitching! I've had about as much nostalgia as I can take and haven't even played the game yet

Servers back up. Corpses all over the place again.

Really annoying part is I just got rid of all the corpses so my cleric wouldn’t rez one in the middle of combat on me and drain all mana/strip all buffs right before server crashed a 2nd time. That means corpses all up again probably.

Really annoying part is I just got rid of all the corpses so my cleric wouldn’t rez one in the middle of combat on me and drain all mana/strip all buffs right before server crashed a 2nd time. That means corpses all up again probably.
Can be annoying if you are max level with max exp bar. If not you get a ton of free exp. Maxed all of my toons through 115 with just the free bodies.

o8NL5DUs.jpg

Did I do that?

This is why the next time the servers are up i plan to take all of my alts somewhere and kill them about 100 times, use AA Expedient Recovery to get all the exp back and if this crap happens again I will have every alt lvl 115.

This is why the next time the servers are up i plan to take all of my alts somewhere and kill them about 100 times, use AA Expedient Recovery to get all the exp back and if this crap happens again I will have every alt lvl 115.
I thought they fixed this exploit. I remember doing this when they gave out free heroics... I have a level 90 ranger that I deleveled to 30 in qeynos aqueducts and then claimed him as a heroic and used expedient recovery to get to level 97.

I thought they fixed this exploit. I remember doing this when they gave out free heroics... I have a level 90 ranger that I deleveled to 30 in qeynos aqueducts and then claimed him as a heroic and used expedient recovery to get to level 97.
Nope. I just got about half a level of 115 and still had corpses to spare on all of my toons and I wasn't even trying to exploit anything. Now I'm irritated and plan to try it on purpose. My monk dies a lot in ToV due to the crap snare that every mob seems to do and I had about 12 rezzable corpses today alone on him to spare after maxing 115.

Ahh, I think i misread that. I am not planning on doing free heroic or anything just deleveling and hitting exp recovery. Gets you back to where you started. If this server reset and free corpse for each death in the last 24 hours happens again then ill hit the aa again and get 9% or so per corpse. If it doesn't happen again I only loose the time it took to delevel.

Problem - Servers crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back