• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Server Maintenance April 25th (1 Viewer)

MVP

RedCents
38¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 at 8:00 AM Pacific* for maintenance to address a zone crashing issue. Servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Great,

Hopefully no client change.... if so.. I'll make the changes to notify community compile is down/remove download links via widgets.

Back to my coffee and KissAssist support tickets. ( yawn ).

Unfortunately appears to be a patch.

April 25, 2017

*** Miscellaneous ***
- The dynamic zone disconnects issue has been addressed. We will continue to monitor the affected zone systems for additional problems.
- Server transfers should now work as they did before.
- Guildhall anchors: We have published a speculative fix for this and continue to need your reports if anchors are not functioning correctly.

- The EverQuest Team

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-25-2017.239984/

Compile is down. Home page reflects this.. and there is a global announcement i posted for every forum group.

We will get it back up and running in our usual speedy manner.

Until then... go get some healthy vitamin D by going outside in the sunlight.
I know we are all partial vampires locked away in our computer rooms dreading the garish light of day.

But in this case you got that suggestion or go play another game until the compile is fixed.. LOL

Well ... Undertaker has the maintenance code already available .. although it does say:
24 Apr 2017 by The Undertaker
Maintenance Update

So guess he is a day behind in his calendar .. lol

Waiting on patch code to be compiled / tested .. before we release Very Vanilla.

News - Server Maintenance April 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back