• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Server Downtime: Tuesday, April 14th @ 11:00 PM (13 Hrs) (1 Viewer)

I did not see anyone else post it yet. Looks like they are doing this a day early this month. I guess I am going to sleep early tomorrow.

Not really a day early ... instead of 6am PST they’re going to start super late on Tuesday night so that maybe we get to play a little on Wednesday.

Probably to do server merges, which sucks all by themselves for different reasons.
On Facebook they commented it is in preparation for mergers - yes.

If they push some overseer changes live, make sure to purchase your agent catalysts from the overseer merchant before that patch!
Each costs 17500 Overseer Tetradrachms at the moment and they will see a strong increase after the patch (if that is part of the patch - but buying them now won't hurt if you want them anyways).

Also hope that this part of current test patches goes live:
"- Fixed an issue where if an account had certain characters in their name, the account could not log in. "

News - Server Downtime: Tuesday, April 14th @ 11:00 PM (13 Hrs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back