• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Server Downtime November 14th @ 6:30 AM Pacific (1 Viewer)

It really seems like a bad idea to give these estimates.

At this point, I question most of what DBG does. It’s why I haven’t pre-ordered the new expansion on more than three accounts, and probably won’t until after release and the most immediate bugs that are ignored during beta are fixed.

At this point, I question most of what DBG does. It’s why I haven’t pre-ordered the new expansion on more than three accounts, and probably won’t until after release and the most immediate bugs that are ignored during beta are fixed.
Good. If they don't see consequences for their bullshit, there's no incentive to change.

I do worry about how they would react to drops in subs/expansion sales, though. My impression has been that they're just not interested in investing anything above the bare minimum into the game. I wonder if they'd just decide to pull the plug instead of put more effort and money into it.

So does this mean you can have as many lore items as you want but you can only equip 1? If that's the case I see much more farming of lore items now.

November 14, 2018
- Corrected the typo on the spell for Lifesoothing Potion
- Corrected the spelling of several 'Crystalized' items to be 'Crystallized' items.
*** Spells ***
- Added messaging when a spell fails to hit a target due to being in a different environment than the caster.
- Healing spells now report actual and potential healing to all players in the area. Added an additional chat filter option to turn off heals that land for zero.
- Paladin - Corrected an inconsistency in the maximum targets hit by the Splash of Sanctification. All ranks are now unlimited as intended.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Changed how guild data works on the server to help alleviate server lag.
*** UI ***
- Added chat messages for player summoned healing auras.
- Fixed an issue where players with large bags could not open all of their bags at once.

All depends on the patch. It can vary. Can be anywhere from hours to days depending on what daybroke messes up. Days is a bit long but it's been known to happen.

Patch - Server Downtime November 14th @ 6:30 AM Pacific

Users who are viewing this thread

Back