• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Server Downtime: Fri, April 22 @ 7:30 AM PDT (1 Viewer)

dayzn

RedCents
33¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Friday, April 22, 2016 at 7:30AM Pacific*. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.

Come on daybreak I wanna forget my troubles and get lost in norrath but you just won't let me on my days off 8(

April 22, 2016

*** Items ***

- Corrected several problems with augments that drop from new hotzones:
- - All races and classes can use them.
- - They now correctly fit in equipment augment slots 7 or 7 and 8 as applicable.
- - Lowered the augment distiller requirements to match those of other hot zone augments.

*** Quests & Events ***

- Fixed the spelling of the Hot Zone task that asks you to kill Boogyman(men). It now appropriately asks you to kill Boogeyman(men).

*** UI ***

- Fixed a crash with custom UIs and inspecting items.
- Fixed an issue where the default UI would report invalid errors in UIErrors.txt when inspecting an item.

- Changed -

*** Previously Updated ***

- Fixed a problem that allowed some hot zone augments to drop in zones that were not currently flagged as hot zones due to rotations or due to them being on Progression Servers that have not unlocked hot zones yet.

- The EverQuest Team

News - Server Downtime: Fri, April 22 @ 7:30 AM PDT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back