• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Serpent Seeker's Charm (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,320¢
OK, apologies because this is embarrassing that I can't find the answer - and believe me - it's not from the lack of looking. How do you get this thing?

With other charm augs, you talk to NPCs (Wayfarers and Wanderlust), and they hand you the aug. Other charms drop in hot zones or from specific mobs, so you kill a few mobs in the zone and the charm drops.

I found all sorts of info about how to level this charm, but I can't find any information about where or how to get the charm itself. I know you guys will know, so please clue me in.

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

You get the Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore from just handing in the pieces to the librarian. After a few (5 or 6?) you get the charm. It just kind of pops into your inventory, so make sure you don't overlook it.

You get the Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore from just handing in the pieces to the librarian. After a few (5 or 6?) you get the charm. It just kind of pops into your inventory, so make sure you don't overlook it.
Seems kind of important to mention, but I could not find that mentioned anywhere.

Thanks very much.

Question - Serpent Seeker's Charm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back