• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Scavenger Hunt (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,521¢
Welcome to the scavenger hunt!

We've got custom titles for the top 3(if they want them), and the top 3 have earned something great such as:​

1st prize One Game Card

2nd prize 100 RC

reputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.pngreputation-40b.png
3rd prize 1 month free subscription

logo.png

Thank you for all your ideas!
Contest ends July 31th 2013!!

PRIZES!
1) Game card
2) 100 RC
3) 1 month free subscription

The rules:

I have a list...you must take screen shots of every thing on the list and post it....yes...its that freaking simple...so lets play!

1)Lets see the amount of PP you can get on the test server!
2)The biggest +HCHA item you have...that you use...you must use it!!
3)The Oldest Item you have... I hope its old....
4)Lady Vox(a screen shot with as close as you can get to her!)
5)In the sleepers tomb...in the sleepers bed..I know he is not there but its fun to get down there!
6)a full set of Crustacean Shell armor!

That is it...just that list of 6 things...Simple...Right? go get it...

have fun!

Contest ends July 31th 2013!

Last edited by a moderator:
Contest Scavenger Hunt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back