• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Saving Space (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
This post is directed more towards some of the new users that may come around...

In WoW, most characters/guilds had what they deemed as their "Auction House Mule (AH Mule)."

An AH Mule is a character set aside solely to collect, via the mail system, items that can both be stored and sold at the Auction House and/or kept in your vault.

As it stands right now, you begin with a certain number of bags, and a certain amount of space in the bags, as well as a certain amount of space in your vault. You cannot purchase more spaces or bigger bags.

Therefore, a wonderful idea is to creat a character, and get him to a major town, (most likely Bree), and set him beside the mailbox in the AH. Anytime you have extra items that you do not want to mess with individually, mail them to your mule so that you can later on in the week deal with them collectively.

The idea is to save yourself time, valuable time, from sifting through all of your items to determine what you should vendor, what you should AH, and what you should vault.

If you are very detailed, have three mule's.
1. Mail craft recipies too.
2. Mail auctionable items too.
3. Mail Vault items too. (Items that you will not need for a while on your main.)

This is only if you are full on your own space for your main.

Last edited:
mailing things is so darn expensive though, that's the only downfall i see to doing this in this game :(

Ya, I agree,

What it amounts to is if the mailing is worth the money that you will be spending. In other words, how valuable is your time?

But I completely agree, it seems that Turbine made it to where this "mule" thing is not as easy as it was in other games.

When it comes down to needing space, I trash the armor and weapons that I pick up. It's not stackable, and it's usually worth no more than the stackable crap I pick up from the critters. Plus the weapons that drop (unless they're purple or yellow) aren't anything that someone would want to buy. Sure, if I have the room I'll keep them, but if I'm going on a long killing spree, those are the things that I chuck off.

Oh, and if you still run out of space... some stackables (usually paws) are not worth keeping either. Otherwise.. I ALWAYS keep the purples, and I ALWAYS keep the hides to sell in the AH.

And as far as the other stuff goes... I sell it while it's hot. I don't keep much, because as with most *cool* stuff in games, it depreciates.

Saving Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back