• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Run speed cheat? (1 Viewer)

giantman

RedCents
Hmm.. ive looked all over and cant find out how to run faster... when i bought thsi it said includes run speed cheat!

Cheats/Exploits/Hacks are a little more complicated than that, im sure someone will be kind enough to search it for you... however, do understand.

Not like they hack it 1ce and we have Speed Hack for good... With every patch they have to re-compile the code and do it all over again. Also, why are you looking to use Speed hack?
Its one of the easiest to spot, watch where your using it (*friendly advice) last thing you want to do is get banned because of a speed hack...

Last time I checked, all you needed to do to make a speed hack was get an OnSendPacket API and find the OpCode that changes when your speed changes and keep it at a normal runspeed number, then go and via the MQ2 Structs, change your speed there.

I could probably make it, but I lack the OnSendPacket API :/

Little bit harder than that, its the last byte of the movement packet that goes different when you are speeding (over your normal means), so u have to change the last byte of the mv packet.

Just curious. What do you want the speed hack for anyway?

If its crossing zones you could make use of the mq2zone plugin or even a warp plugin.

Do a little reading or be more specific with what you want it for. Im sure you will find something or someone will point you in the right direction.

if you downloaded the compiled version from the site i know it doenst work, if you have mq2 running type /plugin mq2cspeed and make sure it is loaded. if it says it has loaded the command it /setspeed (default,run1,run2,run3,run4,run5, or you can use 100-9999999) becarful when using this as if someone sees you running Really fast they might report you and you can be banned for using it. i find it nice to use since im a chanter and when i goto Rathe Mts. for War i can solo since i can run fast without a buff and dont have to worry about the buff waring off.)

Run speed cheat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back