• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - Rogue (1 Viewer)

Mq2melee should handle 90% of a melee class and that takes no set up. So all you really need is your clickies under buffs , then your aura , and your burn a a stuff under burn. Should be pretty straight forward if you follow the instructions posted by maskoi.

I'd link them but I am on my phone.

Hope that helps. If you want to post your attempt at an ini file here I'll make tweets and fix anything I see that's wrong but I don't have a rogue :[

Mq2melee should handle 90% of a melee class and that takes no set up. So all you really need is your clickies under buffs , then your aura , and your burn a a stuff under burn. Should be pretty straight forward if you follow the instructions posted by maskoi.

I'd link them but I am on my phone.

Hope that helps. If you want to post your attempt at an ini file here I'll make tweets and fix anything I see that's wrong but I don't have a rogue :[

ok how do make him stop casting stuff like disarm Pick Pocket it takes him a a lot of time to start hitting because he is doing other stuff can I change any of that stuff?

Set your options for most of the melee actions in the MQ2Melee ini file better known as your Server_toon.ini, under the [Mq2Melee] section.

1. log on to your rogue.
2. Type "/melee save", now you have created the [Mq2Melee] section if it wasn't there before.
3. Look for the action you want to turn off or on.. ie Pickpocket.. find "pickpocket=on" if you don't see it type "/melee pickpocket=1" to turn on or "/melee pickpocket=0" to turn off. Then type "/melee save".
4. You've just changed the way MQ2Melee handles Pickpocket, Off or On, whichever you set.
5. To turn off temporarily just "Pickpocket=0" without the /melee save and it will revert back to the previous state next time you log in or reload the plugin or type "/melee load"

Have a look at the WiKi to see all the actions and commands available in MQ2Melee.

Request - Rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back