• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Rogue wanders off (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I have a problem where my rogue seems to wander off and die.

it seems to happen only to my rogue though.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to make him stay within healing range of the camp?

Maybe it's just "/camphere" command. Should toggle the setting on/off and reset camp loc when it turns it on.

How about "CampRadiusExceed=400" setting. Is that set smaller and the rogue is turning off ReturnToCamp by exceeding it?

Yeah MQ2Rogue is the paid plugin.
/camphere is a toggle - but you can also do /camphere on and /camphere off

@freeferli click the video in my signature - i go over some stuff like camphere and using mq2nav and such - really helpful if you are just getting started

I have mine set to "ReturnToCamp=0" and using "/camphere on" to set the camp spot but I often see them not respecting the "/camphere on" command.
It seems a little better with "ReturnToCamp=1" but they still end up in random spots.
I wish they would move back to camp like my Zerkers running MQ2Berzerker. They return to the EXACT spot every time, never fail.
"Bot like" ?? maybe but are you really worried about that? I mean anyone that watches you for more than 30 seconds is going to know you're on autopilot.
Bring back exact location return to camp.

Question - Rogue wanders off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back